Kentucky State Parks Golf Discount Card
By Todd Wolff
I received the following via email and wanted to share.
New for 2011, The Kentucky State Parks Golf Trail is offering a Golf Discount Card. The cards are being sold at all 18 courses at Kentucky State Parks. There is a card for each course and ranges from $20-$25. Savings are substantial and includes cart.
* A cardholder receives four discounted rounds including cart and the fifth round is free.
* Cardholder is able to make a 5 day advanced tee time.
* Discounted rates available for both weekday and weekend.
* Save over $50.00 for 18-hole courses and $30.00 for 9-hole courses.
* Receive 20% Proshop discount on merchandise.
* Buy as a gift.
* Valid until December 31st.
The cards are available for the following courses:
Dale Hollow Lake
Grayson Lake "Hidden Cove"
General Burnside Island
Pine Mountain "Wasioto Winds"
Lake Barkley "Boots Randolph"
Kentucky Dam Village
My Old Kentucky Home
Yatesville Lake "Eagle Ridge"
Barren River Lake
John James Audubon
Rough River Dam
View all details of the card at http://parks.ky.gov/golftrail/discount-cards.htm.
Revised: 08/02/2011 - Article Viewed 23,577 Times
Written By: Todd Wolff
Todd Wolff is a well traveled freelance writer on golf, beer and travel. In 2005, Todd joined GolfTrips.com as the first contributor. When he is not on the links, Todd is brewing his legendary craft beers. In addition, to golf writing he is a world renowned graphic artist who has won numerous industry awards in logo design and product packaging.
Contact Todd Wolff:
GolfTrips.com - Contributor